SHASHI foundation is a non-profit voluntary social, secular organization which is committed towards improving the quality of life of people of all strata of the society and Serving humanity.
- Construction and maintenance of public toilets at public places, rural areas and in slums.
- Spreading awareness about sanitation, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Propagating our message at National and International level.
- Health Education.
- Financial assistance for welfare/ rehabilitation of the less educated and oppressed.
- Financial Assistance to other agencies engaged in meeting our objectives.
- Awareness related research.
- Providing Vocational training to people so that they can earn a good living.
- Providing education facilities to the children coming from low-income households.